Recipe of Perfect Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread
Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip & walnut banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip & walnut banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Take 4 of over ripe bananas.
- Get 75 g of butter (room temp).
- Make ready 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 185 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 85 g of dark chocolate chips.
- Take 75 g of walnut pieces.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking parchment..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater for around 5 minutes until pale and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg for around 5 minutes, then add in the vanilla extract. Don't worry if the mixture looks curdled..
- In a separate bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until almost smooth, leaving a few chunks for texture..
- Gently fold in the mashed banana to the egg mixture, followed by the flour, bicarb, salt, walnut pieces and chocolate chips until just combined. Be careful not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Slice the remaining 4th banana in half down the middle and place each half lengthways on top of the batter, pushing them down slightly..
- Bake for around 50 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer comes out just clean..
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. It is important to do this as the texture can be affected if cut too soon..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chip & walnut banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!