Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Light Waffles Made with Meringue
Light Waffles Made with Meringue.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, light waffles made with meringue. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Light Waffles Made with Meringue is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Light Waffles Made with Meringue is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have light waffles made with meringue using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Light Waffles Made with Meringue:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Take 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 grams of Cake flour.
Steps to make Light Waffles Made with Meringue:
- Soften the butter in the microwave and leave to cool slightly. Sift the cake flour..
- Separate the eggs. Make meringue by whisking the egg whites, adding the sugar gradually until stiff peaks form..
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks and whisk in the melted butter a little at a time. Then add the milk and the sifted flour, and mix gently..
- Add in the meringue from Step 2 and carefully fold it in with a rubber spatula..
- Cook in a waffle maker. (I set my waffle maker to the medium setting and cooked for 3-4 minutes.).
- NOTE: Increasing the sugar to 50 g will produce deliciously sweet waffles that are great even without a topping (however, they'll be soft and moist as opposed to crunchy)..
- Recipe Photo The waffle pictured was dusted with powdered sugar and served with lightly whipped fresh cream (100 ml heavy cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, vanilla essence) and pineapple..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food light waffles made with meringue recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!