Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Banana Bread
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Take 220 g of softened butter.
- Take 300 g of sugar.
- Get 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 of very(!) ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- Get 375 g of flour.
- Get 2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 250 ml of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate chips or coarsely chopped, bake-proof chocolate.
- Take 1 of Bundt- or Gugelhupf cake tin.
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (upper and lower heat). Grease the cake tin..
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer, until light and creamy. Mix until the sugar has dissolved, which takes about 5-7 min..
- Stir in one egg after the other. Mix until you get a smooth mixture..
- Add the mashed bananas. Don’t worry if the batter looks a little lumpy or strange, this is what it’s supposed to look like!.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and all of the Greek yogurt to the batter. Mix. Lastly add the rest of the flour and the chocolate chips/chunks. Don’t overwork the batter by mixing too much..
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check the cake after 30 minutes; if the cake is browning too quickly, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil on top of the cake. This will prevent the top of the cake to get too dark. Remove the foil towards the end of the baking time..
- Let the cake cool off completely in the cake tin. Then turn out the cake onto a cake platter..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!