Simple Way to Prepare Quick Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins)
Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana nut bread (or muffins). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook banana nut bread (or muffins) using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins):
- Get 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 of large spotty bananas, mashed.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, chopped coarsely (or chocolate chips).
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins):
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan (or grease muffin tins or grease 4 mini loaf pans). If making a loaf, then also line the loaf pan with a slip of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana nut bread (or muffins) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!