Recipe of Homemade Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins
Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple banana egg free muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple banana egg free muffins using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of White flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 2 of Bananas.
- Take 3/4 cup of Raw sugar.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon.
- Take 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Take 2/3 of Grated Granny Smith apple.
Instructions to make Apple Banana Egg Free Muffins:
- Mix wet ingredients. Mix dry ingredients. Fold mixture until blended. Do not over mix. Combine and cook for 25 minutes at 350°F oven. (I put half the sugar in the wet mix and half in dry. I don't know if that matters).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple banana egg free muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!