Steps to Prepare Homemade Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Make ready of For Brownies :.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of For Filling :.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Steps to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!