Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread
Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread. Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook it.
Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make. Easy step-by-step guide to making shawarma bread at home from scratch! This homemade shawarma bread is unbelievably easy and it is ready in no time.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Shawarma bread (Pita Bread) is so easy to make. To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook it.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Take 2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Make ready 1/2 of +¼ cup of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
A perfect alternative to pita bread! It requires only a few ingredients, fluffy and great with currys, falafels, hummus and wraps. Middle Eastern chicken shawarma is a delicious pita sandwich recipe made with thinly sliced seasoned chicken, veggies, and sauce wrapped in a pita bread. Shawarma is the ultimate on-the-go meal.
Steps to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl aside water and mix thoroughly until all is well combined.
- Add ½ cup of water and mix. Knead well on a board.
- Continue mixing, add the remaining ¼ in bit until you your desired consistency(not too watery nor too stiff) and form a ball. Add a little oil on it to avoid sticking to the bowl.
- Allow to rest for an hour or more or until double in size.
- Punch down, knead and cut into 7 pieces.
- I used crepe maker, a non sticky frying pot too can do. Pre heat my crepe maker.
- Roll on a flour board and place on a preheated maker or hot pan. After a while it puffs up use crepe maker stick to press down. Turn the other side till both part are properly cook.
- Your pita /shawama bread is ready. Cover with clean kitchen napkin after each one to prevent dryness..
- Keep in a Ziploc or nylon for further use..
If you've never had shawarma , you are truly missing out on a delightful quick meal. Chicken Shawarma with Fresh Pita Bread Recipe. Shawarma is one of the most popular street foods in the Middle East and a very beloved dish. It has gained popularity in The United States in recent years. This dish is unique by the method of cooking, the layers and depth of flavors in every bite.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!