Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Fried Sausage and Cabbage
Fried Sausage and Cabbage. Remove sausage from skillet and drain on paper towels if needed. In the same skillet, melt the butter. Add remaining ingredients, and the sausage.
Add salt and pepper to taste maybe a little more butter, not much. Slice sausage and lay on top of cabbage. Continue to cook a little longer to warm the sausage.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fried sausage and cabbage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Sausage and Cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fried Sausage and Cabbage is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Remove sausage from skillet and drain on paper towels if needed. In the same skillet, melt the butter. Add remaining ingredients, and the sausage.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fried sausage and cabbage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Sausage and Cabbage:
- Get 2 pounds of smoked sausage.
- Get 1/2 head of green cabbage.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Take To taste of red wine vinegar or vinegar hot sauce optional.
A quick and easy weeknight meal on a budget! Try our Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe! Add the drained diced tomatoes, cajun seasoning, salt to taste, and cooked sausage. Introduce the cabbage along with the vinegar.
Instructions to make Fried Sausage and Cabbage:
- Cut the sausage into manageable pieces..
- Fry the sausage..
- Thinly slice the cabbage. Add to the sausage..
- Let it wilt stir often. Add the pepper when wilts..
- Stir in the re-hydrated onions. Let it fry for 15 minutes getting some of the cabbage caramelized..
- Serve after letting it rest for 15 minutes covered. You can add the red wine vinegar or vinegar hot sauce. I hope you enjoy!!.
Add the cabbage into the pan (only half, if needed) along with the vinegar and cover the pan with a lid to let the cabbage sauté until tender. Add in the sausage + spices. Add the cooked sausage back into the pan along with the cajun seasoning, nutmeg, and red pepper flakes. Add olive oil to large frying pan over medium high heat. Add cabbage and butter and stir.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fried sausage and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!