Easiest Way to Make Ultimate grilled chicken cordon bleu
grilled chicken cordon bleu. Get Instant Recommendations & Trusted Reviews! Compare the Top Meal Delivery Plan and Find the One That's Best for You. Sign Up To Get Special Discounts And Exclusive Updates.
Brush with oil and roll in bread crumbs. Make the Dijon cordon bleu sauce. Combine all ingredients for the cream sauce in a small bowl.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken cordon bleu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get Instant Recommendations & Trusted Reviews! Compare the Top Meal Delivery Plan and Find the One That's Best for You. Sign Up To Get Special Discounts And Exclusive Updates.
grilled chicken cordon bleu is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. grilled chicken cordon bleu is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken cordon bleu using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make grilled chicken cordon bleu:
- Prepare 1 each of boneless skinless chicken breast (trimmed and cleaned).
- Prepare 8 slice of provolone cheese cut into halves.
- Get 4 slice of deli ham.
- Get 1 oz of lemon juice.
- Get 1 packages of Cayenne pepper, red pepper or Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 box of aluminum foil.
What we did have was a hard-working mom who would cook the best chicken cordon bleu. One particularly hot summer, she decided to give her signature recipe a spin outside on the grill instead of in the oven. And to everyone's surprise, her grilled chicken cordon bleu was even better than the original. Traditionally speaking, chicken cordon bleu is an oven-baked chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese.
Instructions to make grilled chicken cordon bleu:
- grill or bake. if baking, preheat oven to 450° F..
- clean and trim chicken breast..
- smooth side up, in the middle of the breast, long ways, cut a straight line half way through the thickness of the breast. DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH..
- butterfly both sides of the chicken so that you may "unfold" the chicken.
- lay four halves of provolone cheese down on the center of the chicken..
- fold each slice of ham in half individually and lay over the layer of cheese..
- lay the other four halves of cheese on top of the ham..
- Note: add as much cheese as you want. my husband loves cheese and prefers as much cheese as I can wrap into the chicken.
- fold the butterflied sides of the chicken back to the center..
- lay down a sheet of foil, about a foot and a half long..
- in the middle of the foil squirt a little bit of lemon juice and sprinkle some of the seasoning onto it, then lay the chicken on top of that, then squirt a little lemon juice on top of the chicken and add some more seasoning to the top..
- holding the chicken together so that the top does not separate, tightly wrap the foil from the sides over the chicken. kinda like your tightly wrapping a box with gift paper. then fold the ends over..
- if baking in the oven, put the foil wrapped chicken on a baking sheet.
- pop in the oven or on the grill for 30-40 minutes. you can check the chicken after 30 minutes to see if it is cooked thoroughly, but be careful not to lose any of the juice in the foil or it will dry the chicken out..
- once cooked thoroughly, unwrap and serve with your choice of side. enjoy!!.
This tasty and way easier version trades the oven for the grill with the ham and cheese on top of the chicken breasts. Grilling your chicken gives it an irresistible smoky flavor that goes so well with the ham. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Classic ingredients, classic recipe—cordon bleu is old school but this new twist proves it still has plenty of life! Recipe courtesy of Cuisine at Home.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!