Recipe of Award-winning Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheesy garlic breadsticks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy garlic breadsticks using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- Take of Dough.
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of warm water (105°-115°).
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of Topping.
- Make ready 1/2 head of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese, i used a mix of cheddar and mozzarella.
Steps to make Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks:
- Prepare the topping: drizzle the finely chopped garlic with the oil and mix with salt and pepper. Wrap in foil ( i just make a little envelope out of a piece of foil) and roast in 375° oven about 10 min. Mix with melted butter. Set aside..
- Make the dough while garlic is roasting: mix water, sugar, yeast, stir until dissolve. Let sit 10 min until frothy, if it doesn't get frothy your yeast is no good..
- Mix flour, salt, oil. Add in yeast mix..
- Knead on floured surface 10 min, or until smooth and elastic..
- Shape into a ball, place in greased bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover with Saran wrap and let rise about 1-2 hours until doubled in size..
- Divide in half, set each half in separate bowls and let rise 10 min. You can freeze one half, or both if u want..
- Roll one half into 7×10 in rectangle. Top with melted butter n garlic mixture. Top with parmesan. Cut into strips, twist each strip (opt.) And place on greased bake pan..
- Bake 16-17 min at 375°. Top with shredded cheese, bake additional 4-5 min..
- Enjoy with pizza sauce for dipping!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy garlic breadsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!