One Pan Cajun Cheesy Sausage Pasta. First heat your large saucepan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil and sliced sausage. Cook for a few minutes until it browns a little then add the garlic & cook for another minute or two until fragrant.
Add the vegan sausage, pasta, water, nondairy milk, cream cheese, and cajun seasoning and stir to combine. Sprinkle vegan cheese evenly overtop, then cover tightly with aluminium foil. This pasta is covered in a creamy cheesy sauce and the smokiness of the sausage brings out the Cajun flavor in this dish.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, one pan cajun cheesy sausage pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Pan Cajun Cheesy Sausage Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. One Pan Cajun Cheesy Sausage Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
First heat your large saucepan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil and sliced sausage. Cook for a few minutes until it browns a little then add the garlic & cook for another minute or two until fragrant.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pan cajun cheesy sausage pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Cajun Cheesy Sausage Pasta:
- Prepare 1 of sausage rope (I used kielbasa).
- Get Half of a box pasta of your choosing (I used rigatoni).
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Make ready of To taste pepper.
- Take of To taste onion powder.
- Take of To taste minced garlic.
- Get of To taste Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheese of your choosing (I used cheddar jack).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Easy One-Pan Dinners When everyone is tired from the day, you need something quick and easy to cook for weeknight meals. Heat a large pot over medium high heat and add in the olive oil, onions, bell peppers, and sausage. Cook until the vegetables start to soften and the sausage gets a little browned. Add in the tomato sauce, cream, and chicken broth and bring everything to a boil.
Steps to make One Pan Cajun Cheesy Sausage Pasta:
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauce pan on medium-high. Cut up the sausage and add it to the pan, along with the Rotel (undrained) and all the seasonings. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5-7 minutes until the sausage browns..
- Add the broth, whipping cream and noodles and mix well. Bring to a boil. Then cover and simmer on low for about 15 minutes..
- Increase heat. Add 1 cup of cheese to the mixture and stir well until it’s slow boiling again..
- Lower the heat, sprinkle the other cup of cheese on top and then cover and let sit for 5 minutes until the cheese melts nicely on top..
- Remove from heat, serve immediately and enjoy!!.
Add onions and sausage and cook until lightly browned. Add chicken broth, tomatoes (undrained), milk, pasta, and seasonings. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. How to Make One Pot Cajun Pasta. Add in garlic and saute for just a minute longer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pan cajun cheesy sausage pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!