Carrot Chiffon Cake. Grate the carrots and wrap in cheesecloth or cotton gauze. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Put the egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
Separate the eggs into yolks and whites (put both in a large bowl). Put half of the sugar into the bowl with the egg yolks and whisk. Add olive oil and water and whisk more.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, carrot chiffon cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Chiffon Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Carrot Chiffon Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Grate the carrots and wrap in cheesecloth or cotton gauze. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Put the egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot chiffon cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Chiffon Cake:
- Take 4 of Egg whites.
- Get 3 of Egg yolks.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 20 ml of Lemon.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 60 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
The top of the cake cracked slightly as the oven was a little too hot. I just changed to new oven and was not familiar with it. Other than that the cake is moist and nice. Sift the low-gluten flour into the carrot juice and stir with a spatula until there is no dry powder.
Steps to make Carrot Chiffon Cake:
- Grate the carrots and wrap in cheesecloth or cotton gauze. Squeeze out about 60 ml of the juice and set aside. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks..
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Whip with a whisk until thick and white. Add half the sugar and whip. When it forms stiff peaks, it's ready..
- Put the egg yolks in a separate bowl and mix with the remaining sugar until creamy. Add the oil, squeezed out carrot juice from Step 1, and lemon juice in that order, and mix well with each addition. Next, add the sifted flour and mix well..
- Add about 1/3 of the meringue from Step 2 and mix well with a whisk. Add half of the remaining meringue and mix it in with a rubber spatula. Once mixed, add the remaining meringue and mix well..
- Pour the batter from Step 5 into a chiffon pan. Lightly lift and drop the pan on your working surface to remove air bubbles. Bake at 170℃ for 40 minutes. (If ten minutes into baking you use a knife to lightly cut equally-spaced lines on the top of the cake, it will expand equally.).
- Done! Drop the pan onto a table from a height of about 30 cm to prevent shrinking..
- Rest the cake pan upside down on a cup (or something similar). Remove from the pan when completely cooled..
- I used the remaining carrot juice and grated carrots to make carrot rice. It was so pretty and sweet!.
Separate the eggs, putting the yolks into a small bowl and the whites into a medium bowl. Sift the flour into the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form. Reserve both gratings and juice. mix dry ingredients and grated carrot in large mixing bowl and set aside. Carrot Chiffon Cake: Filled and iced with our special cream cheese mix.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot chiffon cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!