Recipe of Homemade carrot cake
carrot cake. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Carrot Cake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Guaranteed to Arrive Fresh & Delight.
Carrot Cake is one of those classic recipes that works so well for any celebration. The bright orange color offset by creamy white frosting makes Carrot Cake the star of any dessert tray. As the name implies, the shredded carrots give this easy Carrot Cake recipe its bright color, but the taste is subtle.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, carrot cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make Harry & David Your Destination For Carrot Cake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Guaranteed to Arrive Fresh & Delight.
carrot cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. carrot cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make carrot cake:
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple, drained.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts).
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla.
Warm cinnamon and vanilla help create a swoon-worthy flavor as you bite into the moist. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Fold dry ingredients into wet mixture and blend well.
Instructions to make carrot cake:
- 1. Sift flour; add baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon..
- Add sugar and oil and beat until fluffy and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Add pineapple, carrots and nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9" round cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until tester comes out clean. cool completely..
- Combine cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Split cake in half ; fill and frost.
Remove from oven, and set aside to cool. In a medium mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners sugar. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!