Steps to Make Award-winning Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad
Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Great recipe for Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Delicious work, great photos and excellent. Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad.
Left off back shell of crab. Dungeness crab season has officially arrived in the Bay Area. How to steam: Choose a pan large enough to hold the crabs side.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's poseidon platter with dungeness crab side salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Delicious work, great photos and excellent. Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's poseidon platter with dungeness crab side salad using 30 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad:
- Prepare of ● For The Crab Legs [ask your fish monger to steam them for you].
- Get 5 Pounds of Pre-steamed Alaskan King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Make ready of ● For The Dungeness Crab [ask your fish monger to steam them 4U].
- Make ready 1 (5 Pound) of or 2 2.5) Dungeness Crab [reserve shells for salad].
- Prepare of ● For The Shrimp [raw – dethawed].
- Take 1 Bag of Jumbo Shrimp [21-25 count – de-veined – tails left on].
- Prepare to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Make ready 4 of Metal Scewers.
- Prepare of ● For The Corn.
- Make ready 4 of LG Fresh Corn Cobs [shucked – halved – no salt].
- Prepare as needed of Whole Milk & Water [equal parts enough to cover corn].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Salted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Marinade [to be used on all seafood].
- Take of Olive Oil – Lemon Juice – Garlic Juice [equal parts as needed].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Course Black Pepper.
- Get 1 of Butter Brush.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Butter [as needed].
- Take 1 Box of Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Make ready of ● For The EZ Crab Salad [as needed].
- Make ready of Top Shells From Dungeness Crabs.
- Get of Fine Shreadded Butter Lettuce.
- Take of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take of Fine Minced Celery.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Parsley.
- Get of Fine Minced Shallots.
- Get to taste of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Real Mayonnaise [just enough to coat mixture].
- Take to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Sea Salt.
Great recipe for Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Delicious work, great photos and excellent. Mike's Steamer Platter Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, & Royal Red Snapper. To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components.
Steps to make Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad:
- Pictured is the bulk of what you'll need for 2.5 servings. If choosing to steam your own legs – steam with lemon, garlic and white wine. When you can smell your legs – they're done. The Dungeness Crab will take 7 to 8 minutes per pound if choosing to steam. More seafood was served but this was all my students could fit into frame..
- Start your corn cobs. Add equal parts milk and water. Milk adds sweetness to corn. Add enough fluid to cover your corn. Also, add your butter. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Watch your pot as the milk can cause it foam up and overflow..
- Make your marinade and coat all seafood generously with it. Not much is needed..
- Scewer your Jumbo Shrimp, marinate and refrigerate. Also, add a few dashes of lemon pepper to your shrimp..
- It's time to grill! Clean grill, spray with non stick spray and heat. Here you're only heating your King Crab Legs and Dungeness Crab. Try to keep your temp at 400° However, you'll be grilling your shrimp. Over direct heat, grill for 5 to 7 minutes turning occasionally until shrimp is pink on the outside and opaque on the inside…
- Gently heat your garlic Kerrygold butter..
- Plate seafood hot with lemon wedges to the side with plenty of napkins..
- Since you have all of your butters out at room temperature, consider serving fresh, warm crispy breads. Also, consider a honey butter. It's a great contrast to the saltiness of your seafood and other butters. I've got a great honey butter recipe under my profile if interested. ☺.
- Pull your top shells from your Dungeness Crabs and clean. Boil for two minutes..
- A pulled and cleaned top shell from crab pictured..
- The inside of your cleaned shell pictured that's been boiled for 2 minutes. You do have the option of leaving what we call, "The Mustard," within the shell but, I warn you – you'd better like the crazy taste of fishy if you do! 🐬.
- Create your crab salad by chopping your vegetables and adding your other chilled ingredients. See recipe above. Mix well..
- Pack your shell with your craby chilled rich goodness! Garnish with fresh parsley, fresh ground black pepper and lemon wedges Enjoy!.
- Check this out. my students even bought their moms a special pink fragrant rose at the end of their meal. How stinking sweet was that?! I swear – so sweet I darned near got a cavity!.
Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Download this app, learn more about salad. Mikes EZ Pepperoni Roasted Garlic Flatbread Pizza. Mikes Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Pepperoni & Roasted Garlic Flatbread Pizza.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's poseidon platter with dungeness crab side salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!