5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE !.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 5 minutes microwave carrot cake !. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE ! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. 5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE ! is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 5 minutes microwave carrot cake ! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE !:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs, room temperature.
- Make ready 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 3 cups of peeled and grated carrot.
- Prepare of Butter cream is optional*.
Instructions to make 5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE !:
- Sift and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the room temperature eggs and other wet ingredients and mix with a hand whisk..
- Fold in the shredded carrots till everything is well combined..
- Grease a microwave friendly dish and pour the mixture in..
- NOTE: this recipe can make two thick layers of cake or three thin layers. Divide the mixture according to your preference..
- Put the dish in for 5 minutes in the microwave. * minutes might differ according to your microwave voltage..
- Top and layer it with some buttercream or cream cheese according to your liking and ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 5 minutes microwave carrot cake ! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!