Recipe of Speedy Margarita Cupcakes
Margarita Cupcakes. Line muffin cups with paper liners. Mix cake mix and butter together in a large bowl; add eggs, margarita mix, and egg yolks and stir just until combined. Pour lemon-lime soda into batter and stir until foam is dissolved.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter, half of powdered sugar, lime juice, and tequila until light and fluffy. Add remaining powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Line two standard muffin tins with paper liners.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, margarita cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Line muffin cups with paper liners. Mix cake mix and butter together in a large bowl; add eggs, margarita mix, and egg yolks and stir just until combined. Pour lemon-lime soda into batter and stir until foam is dissolved.
Margarita Cupcakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Margarita Cupcakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook margarita cupcakes using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Margarita Cupcakes:
- Make ready of cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temp.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 1 of Zest and juice of 1 1/2 limes.
- Get 2 tbsp of tequila.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Get of brush on cupcakes.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoons tequila.
- Get of frosting.
- Make ready 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Get 2 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of tequila.
- Take 1 pinch of of coarse salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and coarse salt. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is incorporated and scraping. Make the batter: Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. PREPARE THE CUPCAKES: Whisk together margarita mix, tequila and Grand Marnier in a small bowl.
Steps to make Margarita Cupcakes:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside..
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside..
- 3. In an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter and sugar together until pale, light, and fluffy (about 5 minutes)..
- 4. Reduce the mixer speed to medium and add the eggs one at at time, mixing thoroughly after each addition..
- 5. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the lime zest, lime juice, vanilla extract and tequila. Mix until combined. (The mixture may start to look curdled at this point, but don't worry, it will all come back together, power on!).
- 6. Reduce the mixer speed low. Add the dry ingredients in three batches, alternating with the buttermilk in two batches. Mix only until just incorporated, using a rubber spatula to give it one last mix by hand..
- 7. Divide the batter between the muffin cups. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until just slightly golden and a skewer shows only moist crumbs attached, rotating the pan at the halfway point..
- 8. Allow cupcakes to cool for 5 to 10 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack. Brush the tops of the cupcakes with the 1 to 2 tablespoons of tequila. Set the cupcakes aside to cool completely before frosting them..
- 9. To make the frosting, whip the butter on medium-high speed of an electric mixer using the whisk attachment for 5 minutes. Reduce the speed to medium-low, and gradually add the powdered sugar, mixing and scraping the sides of the bowl until all is incorporated. Give it a mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Add the lime juice, tequila and salt mix on medium-high speed until incorporated and fluffy. If the frosting appears a bit too soft, add some additional sugar, one spoonful at a time until desired consistency is reached. Frost cupcakes and garnish, if desired, with lime zest, an additional sprinkling of salt and a lime wedge..
In large bowl, combine cake mix, Margarita mix, egg whites and vegetable oil using electric mixer. Stir in lime zest; mix completely. Whisk the cake flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, lime zest, lime juice, and tequila together until combined. Stir in about half of the flour mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food margarita cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!