How to Prepare Award-winning My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my grandmother's southern banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my grandmother's southern banana bread using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread:
- Take 2 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- Take 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, Room Tempature.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- Make ready 4 large of Bananas, Very Ripe.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread:
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my grandmother's southern banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!