Finnish Beef Stroganoff.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, finnish beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Finnish Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Finnish Beef Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have finnish beef stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Finnish Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of top round steak.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare of Water or beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 Tbsp of tomato paste or ketchup.
- Get 2 tsp of prepared hot mustard.
- Prepare 2 of dill pickles finely chopped.
Instructions to make Finnish Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice the meat thinly against the grain..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and flour, coating the meat evenly..
- Brown meat in the butter over medium high heat, adding onions shortly after the meat..
- Add enough water or broth to cover the bottom of the pan, scraping the brownings from the bottom of the pan..
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender. You may need to add a bit more water or broth so that the meat does not stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Just before serving, combine the cream, tomato paste or ketchup, mustard and dill pickles and stir into the meat mixture..
- Serve with broad egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food finnish beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!