Recipe of Ultimate Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti
Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti. Pour drained ziti into the bowl and toss until slightly combined with large lumps. In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and heat until shimmering. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until very al dente.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. The Best Baked Ziti You Will Ever Eat! >>> Listen, I love this baked ziti recipe for so many reasons and I know you will as well, here's why: SO EASY! Unlike other pasta recipes, classic baked ziti is super simple and straightforward.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, super easy meaty baked ziti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Pour drained ziti into the bowl and toss until slightly combined with large lumps. In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and heat until shimmering. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until very al dente.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook super easy meaty baked ziti using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Get 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of 45 Oz Favorite pasta sauce (I enjoy Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Sauce).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ziti of your liking.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1 of Flaky peppers (if u like a bit of hotness).
- Get 1 can of 15 oz Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 oz of 8 ounce bag of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oregano.
You won't find a heavily developed meat sauce or a bajillion ingredients to make this baked ziti. Ultimate Italian Baked Ziti creamy casserole with a homemade meat sauce, super EASY to make and super cheesy (three cheeses!) filling in under an hour. Baked Ziti is the ultimate in Italian Casserole dishes and I'd feel like I was holding back if I didn't tell you that if you love this ziti I need you to try our Baked Million Dollar. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Instructions to make Super Easy Meaty Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Season with salt,pepper,and Flakey peppers. Until no longer pink..
- While the beef is browning. Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil for pasta.
- Open large jar of sauce and pour into a big enough pot with lid..
- When ground beef is done drain off excess fat (Hint: I put ground beef into a colander, this way you are sure to get rid of fat and don't lose any meat in the process) add beef to pot of pasta sauce and cook on low while waiting for the pasta to be done..
- When water comes to a boil add pasta and cook until Al Dente. Drain pasta into a colander..
- While pasta is cooking wisk and egg into a medium size bowl add Ricotta cheese and oregano and mix together..
- Coat the bottom of a 9inch glass baking dish with a layer of sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of sauce.
- Add all of the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Add a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Continue with pasta, sauce, and Mozzarella cheese layers until all is gone.
- Place in preheated oven and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Plate and Enjoy! Serve with bread and butter and a small salad!.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Drain pasta; add to cheese mixture and stir until blended. Bring water to boil in a large pot and add pasta. Undercook pasta slightly as it finishes cooking during the baking process. Place the ziti in a large bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food super easy meaty baked ziti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!