Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu
Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu. Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu Julie – Mrs. Onigiri is a Japanese rice ball that has the shape of a triangle and is a great snack and lunch option. Onigirazu, on the other hand, is also a Japanese rice ball or more precisely a Japanese rice sandwich that takes the shape of a rectangle.
Stir in the soy sauce, honey and sesame oil. Onigiri is a Japanese rice ball that has the shape of a triangle and is a great snack and lunch option. Onigirazu, on the other hand, is also a Japanese rice ball or more precisely a Japanese rice sandwich that takes the shape of a.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken teriyaki onigirazu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu Julie – Mrs. Onigiri is a Japanese rice ball that has the shape of a triangle and is a great snack and lunch option. Onigirazu, on the other hand, is also a Japanese rice ball or more precisely a Japanese rice sandwich that takes the shape of a rectangle.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken teriyaki onigirazu using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu:
- Take Half of a chicken breast.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of teriyaki sauce (store-bought or homemade).
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Take of Lettuce (Separate the leaves, rinse and dry).
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- Prepare sheets of Nori.
We're cooking another video with Togashi, as he's teaching us how to make Onigirazu, and we're learning how to make Teriyaki Sauce in the process! Lay a cling wrap on the chicken and pound it flat to equal thickness. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Rub salt, pepper, paprika and minced garlics on both sides of the chicken meat.
Instructions to make Chicken Teriyaki Onigirazu:
- Cut pineapple into pieces, about 2 inches by 1 and a half inches.
- For the chicken breast, slice again the grain. You want each piece of chicken to be about 1/3” thick and about 3-1/2” by 3-1/2” in shape..
- Transfer the chicken to a clean container and add 2 to 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce. Marinade the chicken for at least 1 hour. The chicken will taste even better if you marinate overnight..
- After marinating, fry the chicken with some oil in a frying pan. Fry both sides until the chicken becomes golden brown. Remember to check inside to make sure the chicken is cooked throughout..
- Pan-fry the pineapple slices until they caramelize..
- Let both the chicken and pineapple cool off so you can easily wrap the onigirazu.
- Lay a piece of saran wrap on a flat surface. Then, place a piece of the nori sheet..
- Next, scoop ½ cup of rice onto the nori sheet. Try to form a square with your rice at a 45-degree angle in the middle of the nori sheet. The square should be around 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”..
- Place 2 to 3 pieces of lettuce on top of the rice. Add 2 pieces of grilled pineapple and 2 to 3 pieces of chicken on the top.
- Drizzle with some teriyaki sauce. Finish off with a layer of 1/2 cup of rice..
- To wrap the onigirazu, using both hands, start folding all the corners of the nori sheet towards the center. Fold gently but tightly. When all four corners are folded in, the onigirazu will have a square shape with a height no taller than 1 and a half inches..
- Mark which way you would cut in half with a thin piece of vegetable. Let the onigirazu sit for about 10 sec and then cut in half following your mark. Wet the knife before cutting will prevent the rice from sticking, allows you to have a clean cut..
- Video: https://youtu.be/5AjKViKZkF8.
The Teriyaki Chicken Katsu Onigirazu – part burger, part sushi – is a fuss-free and mess-free recipe that will put a delightful smile to the face of your kids! The kids have been working hard at school and now it's time to show your appreciation by rewarding them (and yourself) with a home cooked meal made with love!. Onigirazu is a Japanese dish that consists of rice, nori seaweed sheets, tonkatsu, teriyaki chicken or pork, and green salad leaves. It can be made using an onigirazu mold to give the perfect shape every time! This recipe will teach you how to make onigirazu from scratch with easy-to-find ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken teriyaki onigirazu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!