Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry. Great recipe for Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry. Chicken breast and new harvest spring cabbage were both on sale, so I bought a ton!! I stir-fried them in a sweet-salty miso sauce to go well with rice.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Cut the chicken breast into chunks and add to the marinade.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet-salty miso chicken breast and spring cabbage stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry. Chicken breast and new harvest spring cabbage were both on sale, so I bought a ton!! I stir-fried them in a sweet-salty miso sauce to go well with rice.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet-salty miso chicken breast and spring cabbage stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry:
- Make ready 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of an appropriate amount ◇Sake, soy sauce.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko.
- Take 1/4 of of a head Spring cabbage.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ◆Sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◆Mirin.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◆Miso.
- Get 1 of Sesame seeds.
Rub with your hands so all of the pieces are covered. Put the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the finely chopped shallot and fry until nicely browned. Asian pear, pickled ginger, sesame seeds, and miso give this coleslaw a unique flavor. Recipe creator Chef John says, "This slaw is best if tossed together no more than an hour or two before service." Recipe reviewer Keeli recommends using Napa cabbage, and serves it with sticky sweet spicy Asian type barbecue chicken.
Steps to make Sweet-Salty Miso Chicken Breast and Spring Cabbage Stir-Fry:
- Slice the chicken breast into diagonal bite-sized pieces. Leave the skin on or remove, whichever you prefer..
- Put the chicken and the ◇ ingredients into a plastic bag. Rub the ◇ ingredients into the chicken over the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes..
- Cut the cabbage up into pieces that are a bit bigger than the chicken pieces. If you don't like the core, cut it out..
- Dust the marinated chicken with katakuriko. Put some air into the plastic bag and shake to coat the chicken evenly..
- Heat up a frying pan with vegetable oil, and add the Step 4 chicken. Stir-fry it over high heat, being careful not to let it burn..
- The katakuriko makes the chicken pieces stick to each other easily, so stir-fry so that they stay apart as much as possible. If they get stuck together they won't cook through properly..
- When the chicken is browned, turn the heat down to medium. Add the cut up cabbage once the chicken has cooked through..
- When everything is coated with oil, turn the heat down to low, cover the frying pan with a lid and steam-cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Watch it so that it doesn't get burned at this stage too..
- When the cabbage is wilted, add the combined ◆ ingredients. Turn the heat up to medium-high, and stir-fry quickly..
- When everything is shiny and brown, turn off the heat and sprinkle in the sesame seeds to finish..
Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Miso Stir Fry with Lotus Root and Chicken. Harumaki egg roll is a deep-fried packet filled with shredded meat and vegetables and one of the most popular Chinese foods in Japanese cuisine. In a mixing bowl, whip the butter, miso, coconut sugar and lemon zest, to combine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet-salty miso chicken breast and spring cabbage stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!