Young Tamarind Leaves Spicy Salad.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, young tamarind leaves spicy salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Young Tamarind Leaves Spicy Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Young Tamarind Leaves Spicy Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook young tamarind leaves spicy salad using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Young Tamarind Leaves Spicy Salad:
- Make ready 150 grams of young tamarind leaves ,cleaned.
- Prepare 5 of roasted dried chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cloves of Thai garlic.
- Get 2 of rocks of seasalt.
- Make ready 3 of shallots.
- Take 1 tsp of shrimps paste.
- Take 1 of onion,sliced.
- Take 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 2 can of canned sardines.
- Prepare 1 of crispy pork skin,or crispy bacon.
- Prepare 1 of fishsauce to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of oil to fry chili paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Young Tamarind Leaves Spicy Salad:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food young tamarind leaves spicy salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!