Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken
Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken. A peanut flavor dish you will go nuts over. Great textures from the water chestnuts and baby corn. Pour on top of chicken in the crock pot.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce. sweet Thai chili sauce, honey, peanut butter, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and Sriracha until evenly combined. Massage the bag until the chicken is evenly coated. How to Make Air Fryer Thai Peanut Chicken.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai peanut sriracha chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
A peanut flavor dish you will go nuts over. Great textures from the water chestnuts and baby corn. Pour on top of chicken in the crock pot.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai peanut sriracha chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take of sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of finely minced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Make ready of adding to chicken.
- Prepare 15 oz of baby corn, drained.
- Make ready 8 oz of can water chesnuts, drained.
- Take of garnish.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanuts to top each serving.
Mix Marinade: Mix together the peanut butter, sriracha, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, and salt. Pour in the hot water and mix until you have a smooth mixture. Marinade Chicken: Place the chicken in a zip-top bag. Pour in half of the sauce and mix until the chicken is well coated.
Instructions to make Thai Peanut Sriracha Chicken:
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat add oil..
- Once oil is hot add your sliced chicken. Cook until no longer pink. This takes several minutes..
- Once chicken is cooked, add corn and chestnuts. Stir and cook 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl whisk all sauce ingredients together. This can be done while you wait the three minutes..
- Add to chicken and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally . Sauce thickens up during this cook..
- Serve over pretty cooked white or brown rice. Sprinkle peanuts over and serve..
Mix peanut sauce, chicken, and garlic together. Toasty peanut flavor with kick… The next time you're grilling chicken satay, think spicy with your peanut sauce. Sriracha's sweet and garlicky heat provides a little oomph to the toasty peanut flavor. Or thin this spicy peanut sauce to create a tasty Asian salad dressing. Add a little lime (optional) to provide a tropical fruity tang.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai peanut sriracha chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!