Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins
Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oil and egg-free soy milk banana muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook oil and egg-free soy milk banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins:
- Make ready 110 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare 35 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Make ready 3 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Take 1 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Get 100 ml of Soy milk (milk or water).
Instructions to make Oil and Egg-Free Soy Milk Banana Muffins:
- Place the powdered ☆ ingredients into a large bowl and mix around and around with a whisk. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Slice the banana into 3 mm thick slices and set aside 6 slices to use as decoration..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oil and egg-free soy milk banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!