Recipe of Perfect Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs
Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs. Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs Raven Decatur, Alabama. Starting with one end of a hot dog, wrap dough around hot dog.
First, make the dough: In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm water and sugar. Add flour, salt and melted and cooled butter. Use the dough hook attachment or a wooden spoon to stir until a dough forms.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soft pretzel wrapped cheesy dogs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Savor a variety of artisanal, hand-made gourmet soft pretzels. Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs Raven Decatur, Alabama. Starting with one end of a hot dog, wrap dough around hot dog.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have soft pretzel wrapped cheesy dogs using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs:
- Take 3/4 cup of warm water ( 110 to 115 degree ).
- Get 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Get 2 1/4 cup of flour. I use bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Make ready 10 cup of water.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of baking soda.
- Take 1 large of egg, beaten well.
- Get 1 of Pretzel or course kosher salt.
- Prepare 8 of cheesy hot dogs or smoked sausage.
Arrange the boiled hot dogs on the prepared baking sheets. Starting with one end of a hot dog, wrap dough around hot dog. The hot dogs start off by getting wrapped in our favorite soft pretzel dough + dried onion, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese chunks. Remove the dough from the bowl and place in a clean, oiled bowl.
Steps to make Soft Pretzel Wrapped Cheesy Dogs:
- Combine the 3/4 cup warm water, sugar and kosher salt and mix well. Sprinkle yeast on top. Let sit about 5 minutes or until mixture starts to look foamy..
- Add the flour and butter. Mix on low speed with dough hook attachment. Can also make in bread machine using dough setting, or knead by hand..
- Mix on medium speed until dough pulls away from sides and is smooth. About 4 to 5 minutes..
- Remove the dough from mixer and place in large oiled bowl. Roll around to cover dough with oil slightly..
- Cover and let rise until double in size. Preheat oven to 450°F..
- line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and brush with a little oil..
- Bring the 10 cups of water to a rolling boil and then add the baking soda. Be careful it will foam up so make sure you use deep pan..
- Take risen dough and divide into 8 equal pieces. With your hands stretch each piece into a long rope. about 12 inches long..
- With hands or rolling pin, roll the ropes flat. To me it looks like big noodles at this point. Starting at one end of hotdog, start rolling dough ropes around hotdogs in a spiral pattern until all the dogs are covered. I like pinching dough around ends to seal..
- Place the pretzels into water/soda mixture one at a time for 30 seconds. Remove with slotted spoon to drain excess water from them and place back on cookie sheet lined with oiled parchment..
- Brush dogs with egg and water mixture and sprinkle with salt to your taste..
- Bake for !0 – 12 minutes or until browned to your liking. I like mine medium browned but it up to you. Just keep an eye out so they don't overcook..
- When done let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Eat alone or with your favorite dipping sauce..
- Can also be made with little smokies or meat of your choice cut into about 2 inch pieces. Making the bite size will produce more and are great for kids and parties..
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and brush with the vegetable oil. In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together warm water, sugar, and yeast. Fit your mixer with a dough hook attachment. Add flour and salt to the bowl. Mix on medium-low speed until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft pretzel wrapped cheesy dogs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!