How to Prepare Homemade Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger
Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger. Tempeh is an amazing tofu replacement with more protein and easier prep! Teriyaki (照り焼き) is a full-bodied and shiny sweet and sour sauce.. a hamburger teriyaki is a variety of hamburger that usually comes with teriyaki sauce as a topping or side dish. Also, another way to do it is to prepare the hamburger meat with the sauce.
The name literally means "shiny grilled," so the sauce should end up clear and glossy, achieving its thickness through the sugar's caramelization rather than by adding thickeners. Directions: Take salt and pepper and coat the outside of the tofu slabs. In a skillet, preheat oil on high heat.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shiny teriyaki tofu hamburger. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Tempeh is an amazing tofu replacement with more protein and easier prep! Teriyaki (照り焼き) is a full-bodied and shiny sweet and sour sauce.. a hamburger teriyaki is a variety of hamburger that usually comes with teriyaki sauce as a topping or side dish. Also, another way to do it is to prepare the hamburger meat with the sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shiny teriyaki tofu hamburger using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger:
- Take 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Get 200 grams of Ground chicken breast.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 of cm or so piece Leek.
- Take 1 piece of Ginger.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- Take 1 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Get 1 of to 2 teaspoons Sesame oil.
Add in tofu and cook until one side is browned. Remove from the heat and set aside. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When half cooked, add the teriyaki sauce to the beef.
Steps to make Shiny Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger:
- Drain the moisture from the tofu thoroughly. Finely chop the leek and ginger (or you can grate the ginger)..
- Put the tofu, ground chicken, egg, leek, ginger and katakuriko in a bowl, and mash well with your hands..
- Divide the mixture into 8 and form each into a patty. The mixture is quite loose and soft..
- Heat a frying pan, add the sesame oil, and pan fry the hamburgers on fairly high heat..
- When one side has browned, turn each patty over to brown the other side..
- Add the soy sauce, mirin and sugar plus 1/4 cup water (not listed) and simmer until the burgers are brown and glossy..
- It's shiny and brown! It looks delicious doesn't it?.
Continuing to stir, breaking up the beef pieces, until the teriyaki sauce has cooked down, leaving a shiny coat of sauce over the ground beef. When done, serve on a bed of rice and with toppings of your choice. In another shallow bowl, stir together the panko, sesame seeds, garlic, and onion powder, and some salt and pepper. Slice the mushrooms and finely chop or mince the garlic and ginger. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and water.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shiny teriyaki tofu hamburger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!