Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Teriyaki Burgers for Bento
Teriyaki Burgers for Bento. Great recipe for Teriyaki Burgers for Bento. This is a standard recipe in our home. Please make double the amount of sauce.
In the summer, adding a teaspoon of vinegar to the burger mixture will. Man this summer is whizzing by and I feel an increasing amount of guilt from being too lazy to blog, even though I have lunches to post, ideas for bentos, ideas for videos, and lots of reviews to write. I really need someone to come along and give me a hard kick in the rear for motivation.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki burgers for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Burgers for Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Burgers for Bento is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Teriyaki Burgers for Bento. This is a standard recipe in our home. Please make double the amount of sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki burgers for bento using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Burgers for Bento:
- Get 1 of Chicken breasts (ground chicken is okay too).
- Make ready 100 grams of Firm tofu.
- Get 1 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 1 of ★Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of ★Juice from grated ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of ★Sake.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Sauce.
- Make ready 1 of Oil.
- Make ready 1 of White sesame seeds.
It becomes a very thick Teriyaki sauce. Mix ground beef, salt and pepper. Heat a skillet at medium high heat, add oil, and place the patties in the skillet when it gets hot. SERIOUSLY EASY Kids Bento Box – Teriyaki Burgers #shortsToday, I have prepared An Easy Kids Bento Box for my kids: Burgers with Teriyaki Chicken & Caramelize.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Burgers for Bento:
- Chop the chicken and shiitake mushrooms in a food processor. Chop the onion and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Let cool. Drain the tofu..
- Put the tofu in a bowl and mash it. Add Step 1 and the ★ ingredients to the bowl and knead together well. Form them into patties (if you are using them for bento, make them smaller)..
- Heat the frying pan and pour in the oil. Turn the heat to high and place in Step 2. Pan-fry until browned. Flip them over and continue frying. Lower the heat to low..
- Add in 2 tablespoons of water, cover with a lid, and let them steam for about 7 minutes. Pour in the sauce ingredients and cook as you coat the burgers with it, until the burgers are glossy..
- Candied Sweet Potato. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143403-delicious-basic-candied-sweet-potatoes (see recipe).
- Thick Rolled Omelet. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143390-sweet-thick-tamagoyaki-rolled-omelette (see recipe).
- Katsudon Bento. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158989-filling-katsu-bento (see recipe).
- Salmon Teriyaki Bento. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150535-salmon-teriyaki-for-your-bento (see recipe).
Online ordering menu for Mr Bento Teriyaki. You can find Spicy Tofu Yakiso, Chicken Udon, Cucumber Salad, and more on our menu at Mr. We're located near Lexington Park at the corner of Shaleen Street and NE Cornelius Pass Road. View the menu for Bento Teriyaki and restaurants in Richland, WA. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki burgers for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!