Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Tamarind chutney
Tamarind chutney. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the water into the pan with the spices along with the sugar and tamarind paste. There is nothing quite like the tangy, sweet and sour sensation of tamarind, the main ingredient in this essential Indian chutney.
This sweet & tangy tamarind chutney is extremely flavorful and tastes delicious. A well prepared tamarind chutney elevates the taste & flavor of the chaats. Tamarind chutney is a lipsmackin' dip that goes like gangbusters with Indian snacks.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tamarind chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tamarind chutney is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tamarind chutney is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir the water into the pan with the spices along with the sugar and tamarind paste. There is nothing quite like the tangy, sweet and sour sensation of tamarind, the main ingredient in this essential Indian chutney.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tamarind chutney using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tamarind chutney:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Take 3-4 of shakarkand(sweet potato).
- Take 2tbsp of Tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 of Onion chopped (small).
- Get 1 of Tomato , chopped.
- Take 1/2tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate seeds.
- Take cup of Roastesd/fried peanut1/4.
- Take 1/4tsp/green of Chilli flakes chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander.
Drizzle it over samosas, chat, or rolls to take them to the next level. Tamarind chutney is a lipsmackin' dip that goes like gangbusters with Indian snacks.. This exotic sweet and sour chutney is a delicious condiment. This chutney can be called the ketchup of the east!
Steps to make Tamarind chutney:
- Peel and cut and wash sweet potao and sprinkl some drops of oil/olive oil. Add some salt and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C par sweet potato ko roast karein..20 min/25 min. Almost cook. Brown clr.
- Keep Roasted sweet potato to a large mixing bowl, add onion, tomato, tamarind chutney, lemon juice, chaat masala, honey and chilli flakes and mix well and serve..
- Garnish with the peanuts, pomegranate seeds and coriander. Serve immediately..
Tamarind chutney is delicious with samosas, pakoras, drizzled over dahi vada, bhel poori, and any kind of chat. This is also delicious as a dipping sauce for French fries, as a spread over crackers, a zesty addition to a rice dish, and even as a veggie dip. Tamarind chutney is a type of chutney made from tamarind fruit. Chutney, a jelly-like substance, is usually used as a condiment for many meals. Tamarind chutney is used most frequently to add a sweet-and—sour element to a dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tamarind chutney recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!