Recipe of Award-winning Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries!. Send chocolate dipped strawberries from Shari's Berries. Our Top-Selling Berries Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth! Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help.
Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries. Wow your family and friends with the ultimate and easy-to-make treat-chocolate-covered strawberries! You'll need fresh berries, melted chocolate and a bit of time to dip them and let them chill.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate covered strawberries!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Send chocolate dipped strawberries from Shari's Berries. Our Top-Selling Berries Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth! Our Christmas Gift-Guide Is Here to Help.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Covered Strawberries! is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered strawberries! using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries!:
- Make ready 1 packages of Strawberries.
- Make ready 1 packages of White Chocolate / chocolate ( or both) morsels.
- Prepare 1 of Tinfoil.
- Make ready 1 of Bowl / bowls.
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries are an elegant decoration for a layer cake, a great way to elevate a dessert tray or a lovely centerpiece for a special occasion. An easy way to decorate chocolate-dipped strawberries is by drizzling them with contrasting white chocolate. To do this, let the dark chocolate cool and harden around the strawberries while you melt the white chocolate. You could do this by setting the baking sheet in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Instructions to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries!:
- Take the strawberries out and rinse them off.
- After rinsing, be sure to pat them dry with a paper towel or else the chocolate doesn't stick to the strawberry very well..
- MELTING THE MORSELS..
- Wether you bought milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate .. Etc, just make sure they are all separated into individual bowls..
- I usually just melt my chocolates via the microwave, however if you have a melter, feel free to use that..
- Now, I know if you have a melter you know what you're doing so here's for us longshots who are looking for some chocolate covered strawberry action.
- If you're using one or more different kinds of chocolate, only microwave one at a time..
- I usually start it at thirty second intervals, take it out stir it with a spoon, see where it's at. It's usually good at about 1:10 but please PLEASE don't leave it in going steady that whole time, it will burn..
- Next, lay out your tinfoil. I usually do it on something like a cutting board or a platter. So that once I'm done I can put the strawberries in the refrigerator/ freezer to cool down :-).
- Once you have melted all of your chocolate, have spoons in lengths reach just incase! & I used them to drizzle for detail, as you can see in the picture!.
- Take your strawberry, holding it toward the top (not by the stem) dip it into the chocolate almost like you're turning it sideways so you get the whole thing, then right onto the tinfoil / wax paper!.
- & continue, until gone. Then decorate however you choose. I also found using toothpicks works well also..
- ENJOY!! 🙂 thanks so much!.
Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Enjoy fresh strawberries dipped in rich, decadent chocolate & other tasty toppings from Mrs. Give the gift of gourmet chocolate covered strawberries to loved ones anywhere with our easy nationwide delivery. How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries: Recipe and Steps. Holding by the stem end, dip the strawberry in the melted chocolate, letting the excess chocolate drip off.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate covered strawberries! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!