Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage. Great recipe for Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage. For breakfast, I simply cooked some leftovers in the fridge and seasoned them with ponzu sauce, and it was a success! This dish has a simple taste, so I recommend using a flavorful extra virgin olive oil.
You only need four ingredients to make this recipe: Green Cabbage – I used a small head of green cabbage. Cooking Oil – I used avocado oil. Any cooking oil with a high smoke point will work (like coconut oil, etc.) Salt and Pepper – This recipe is only seasoned with salt and pepper.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried eggs with avocado and cabbage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage. For breakfast, I simply cooked some leftovers in the fridge and seasoned them with ponzu sauce, and it was a success! This dish has a simple taste, so I recommend using a flavorful extra virgin olive oil.
Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried eggs with avocado and cabbage using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage:
- Take 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Make ready 1 of Avocado.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ponzu.
Combine shallot, red wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl; set aside. Mash avocado with lime juice and salt in a second bowl. Add vinegar and reduce heat to a light simmer. HEAT olive oil in a large, nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat.
Steps to make Fried Eggs with Avocado and Cabbage:
- Dice the cabbage into desired sizes. Slice the core..
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Peel and cut the avocado into 12 pieces..
- Beat the egg in a bowl..
- Heat a frying pan and sauté the cabbage. Add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of water to the pan. Cover with a lid to steam..
- Once the cabbage becomes tender, remove the lid to cook off the water, then add the avocado and cook for a short time (just enough to heat the avocado)..
- Shift the cabbage and avocado to one side of the pan, tilt the pan and add the olive oil into the other, and pour in the egg..
- Gently mix the egg with large motions. Once it cooks, combine it with the vegetables. Add the ponzu sauce and turn off the heat. Serve and enjoy!.
ADD shredded cabbage, shitake mushrooms and salt, and SAUTE until soft. In a medium bowl, WHISK the eggs together with the sesame oil, half the scallions, soy sauce and garlic powder. POUR egg mixture into pan with the cabbage and shitake mushrooms and MIX. Reduce heat to medium-low and with the bacon grease still in the skillet, add the chopped cabbage, avocado oil, sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Push the fried rice to the side of the pan to create a well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried eggs with avocado and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!