Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Hamburger Stroganoff
Hamburger Stroganoff. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Add broth, cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt.
Pour beef mixture over the cooked egg noodles. Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet with butter; drain fat. Add flour, salt, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hamburger stroganoff. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Add broth, cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt.
Hamburger Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hamburger Stroganoff is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hamburger stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Make ready 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Take 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Add sour cream; allow to heat through but do not boil. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream. Stir in sour cream and parsley, chives or dill. Add water or beef broth, condensed soup and mushrooms; bring to a simmer.
Instructions to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
Gently fold in sour cream; heat only until warm. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over noodles or rice and if desired, top with parsley. Mix brown gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring until cream cheese melts. Add milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to cooked pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hamburger stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!