Recipe of Award-winning Tuna Casserole
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tuna casserole using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Take 4 cup of whole wheat noodles.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion.
- Make ready 8 oz of sliced mushroom.
- Make ready 2 can of 4.5 ounce cans of solid white albacore tuna. as tuna and water.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Get 1 packages of 8 oz package cream cheese softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup instead of cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of potato chips.
Steps to make Tuna Casserole:
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!