Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Shrimp Scampi Dip
Shrimp Scampi Dip. We Use All Natural and High-Quality Ingredients in the Market. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. Add shrimp, chile flakes, and salt.
Melt butter in large saute pan over medium heat. Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside. Add wine and lemon juice to pan.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp scampi dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We Use All Natural and High-Quality Ingredients in the Market. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Dinner Recipes. Add shrimp, chile flakes, and salt.
Shrimp Scampi Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Shrimp Scampi Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp scampi dip using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Dip:
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Get 8 oz of medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail removed. Roughly chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (can use chicken broth for non alcoholic version).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 oz. of cream cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Get 2 tablespoon of shredded Parmesan.
- Make ready of Kosher salt and black pepper.
Like most of America, we can't get enough shrimp scampi. Heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the cream cheese and milk, then stir until melted. Place the shrimp in the pan and gently stir to combine.
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat 9" baking dish.
- Melt butter on medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red paper flakes. Cook about 2 minutes or until pink. Stir in wine and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring to simmer; remove from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, 1/4 cup mozzarella and Parmesan..
- Spread in baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Serve immediately..
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Press the mixture into a baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Remove, top with additional chives and enjoy with pita chips or crusty bread. In a large saucepan, melt butter, saute garlic until tender, remove garlic and discard. Add shrimp and cook until colored pink.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp scampi dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!