Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs using 40 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
- Take of ● For The Meatballs [halved].
- Get of Kirkland Italian Style Beef Meatballs [no subs – excuse the pun].
- Take of ● For The Sauce & Seasonings.
- Make ready 2 (24 oz) of Cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce [garlic & herb & mushroom].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Basil Leaves.
- Get 3 Dashes of Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready 1 of LG Bay Leaf.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Fresh Oregano Leaves [minced].
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Dried Fennel Seeds.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar [or less ' add slowly & taste test].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- Make ready 1 of Medium Firm Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1/2 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Get 1/2 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper [de-seeded – chopped].
- Prepare 5 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Fresh Celery [thin sliced & minced].
- Prepare 1 Can of LG Black Olives [drained & halved].
- Make ready 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of LG Jalapeño [de-seeded & minced].
- Take 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Take of ● For The Bread Options [toasted].
- Take as needed of LG Fresh Hogie Rolls.
- Get as needed of LG Fresh Lobster Rolls.
- Get as needed of Softened Garlic Herb Butter.
- Get of ● For The Sides/Options [as needed].
- Make ready of Smoked Provolone Cheese [room temp].
- Make ready of Grated Mozzarella Cheese [room temp].
- Get of Shaved Parmesan Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Fresh Parsley [chilled].
- Take of Fine Shreadded Lettuce [chilled].
- Make ready Slices of Fresh Tomato [chilled].
- Take of Thin Sliced Red Onions [chilled].
- Prepare of Your Favorite Hot Sauce [shaken & chilled].
- Prepare of Pickled Yellow Pepperoncinis [chilled].
- Make ready of Pickled Jalapeño Peppers [chilled].
Instructions to make Mike's Smokey Beef Meatballs For Subs:
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's smokey beef meatballs for subs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!