Gordon's Apple Salad.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gordon's apple salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gordon's Apple Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Gordon's Apple Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gordon's apple salad using 20 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gordon's Apple Salad:
- Get 100 grams of watercress, excess stalks cut off.
- Make ready 1 of romaine lettuce, roughly sliced.
- Take 1 of English eating apple, quartered, cored and cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks, trimmed and finely sliced.
- Get 8 of –10 radishes, trimmed and sliced.
- Prepare 6 of –8 slices of cooked ham, torn into pieces.
- Prepare 100 grams of best-quality Cheddar cheese,.g.Montgomery, cut into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Get 100 grams of best-quality Stilton, e.g. Colston Basset, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare of For the quick pickled onion:.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, peeled and very thinly sliced into rings.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of golden caster sugar.
- Make ready 4 of cloves.
- Take 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Get of For the dressing:.
- Get 1 teaspoon of English mustard, to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of runny honey.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get of Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Gordon's Apple Salad:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gordon's apple salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!