How to Prepare Perfect Honey Sesame Chicken
Honey Sesame Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey sesame chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Sesame Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Honey Sesame Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have honey sesame chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Sesame Chicken:
- Make ready 1 packages of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4).
- Make ready 1 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of Diced onion.
- Get 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 4 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 6 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1 packages of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 box of Rice.
Steps to make Honey Sesame Chicken:
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Season both sides of chicken lightly with salt and pepper and put in crock pot.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in medium bowl. Pour over chicken..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours in crock pot. Remove chicken and put in serving dish..
- Place liquid left in crock pot in a sauce pan. Dissolve 4 tsp of cornstarch in 6 tbsp of water and add to sauce pan. Heat over medium/high hear until it thickens. Stir continuously..
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve over rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey sesame chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!