Easiest Way to Make Perfect Home-baked Bread rolls
Home-baked Bread rolls. Pull the dough into a ball and put in a clean, oiled bowl. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a long sausage shape. Halve the dough, then divide each half into four pieces, so you have eight equal-sized portions.
In a large bowl, mix flour and salt. Use the lower amount of flour to start with and add more only if the dough is really too sticky. Mix on low speed until well blended.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, home-baked bread rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pull the dough into a ball and put in a clean, oiled bowl. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a long sausage shape. Halve the dough, then divide each half into four pieces, so you have eight equal-sized portions.
Home-baked Bread rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Home-baked Bread rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook home-baked bread rolls using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home-baked Bread rolls:
- Get 4 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of yeasts.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs (1 more for egg wash).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar for proofing the yeast.
- Take of For the stuffing.
- Take of Chocolate.
- Make ready of Melted butter.
- Take 3 tablespoon of Condensed milk.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Desiccated coconut.
Gradually add the warm milk mixture. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with melted butter. Continue below to learn more about this dough recipe. Cover the dough and let it rise.
Steps to make Home-baked Bread rolls:
- In a bowl add a cup of milk,yeast and 2 teaspoon of sugar and allow it proof for 5minutes. In another bowl whisk the egg and melted butter together..
- In a large bowl, combine flour,salt,baking powder,sugar. make a well at the centre and add the proofed yeast,the melted butter and egg mixture. Mix together until a soft dough is formed..
- Transfer the dough on a floured work surface. Knead the dough for 10 minutes until it’s soft, smooth and elastic. Transfer the dough inside an oiled bowl..
- Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and leave to rise in warm for 1 hour or until double in size..
- Punch dough down, turn it out onto a floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 and keep 1 aside..
- Divide the first batch into six pieces and form into round balls and placed them in a light floured baking sheets..
- Bring out the second batch and roll it out into a circle, cut it into 6 wedges. Place chocolate in 2 wedges and roll it..
- Brush melted butter in two wedges and roll it..
- Mix the desiccated coconut and condensed milk together. Put 1 tablespoon of the mixture in wedges and roll it..
- Placed them in a light floured baking sheets and allow them to rise for 30 minutes.
- Brush the surface of the egg wash. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Leave to cool for few minutes and Enjoy!🤤.
Punch down the dough to release the air and shape into rolls. For glaze, combine the sugar, butter, honey and egg white; drizzle over dough. Brush with additional honey if desired. In a small bowl, beat remaining egg until blended; brush onto rolls. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in half.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food home-baked bread rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!