Recipe of Quick Rotel chicken spaghetti
Rotel chicken spaghetti. In a bowl mix together the soup, broth& Ro-tel tomatoes. As soon as you remove from the oven stir to mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste. But the taste surprised!" I tend to only use processed Velveeta in "The Stuff", y'know, the elusive cheese dip that everybody makes that goes by many a name that sometimes has browned meat, sausage, Rotel, or peppers in it?
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Skillet Chicken Spaghetti Mix and Match Mama. chicken, spaghetti, chili powder, Velveeta® cheese, rotel, cream of mushroom soup. Out Of This World Rotel Chicken Spaghetti is a family favorite one-pan meal.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rotel chicken spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rotel chicken spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Rotel chicken spaghetti is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
In a bowl mix together the soup, broth& Ro-tel tomatoes. As soon as you remove from the oven stir to mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste. But the taste surprised!" I tend to only use processed Velveeta in "The Stuff", y'know, the elusive cheese dip that everybody makes that goes by many a name that sometimes has browned meat, sausage, Rotel, or peppers in it?
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rotel chicken spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotel chicken spaghetti:
- Get 1 lb of spaghetti pasta.
- Take 1 packages of Chicken thighs (or breast).
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken (10oz can).
- Get 1 can of Cream of mushroom(10oz can).
- Make ready 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (10oz can).
- Take 1 1/2 of bags of shredded cheese (I used Colby jack and sharp cheddar).
- Make ready 1 of black pepper, creole seasoning, dry basil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
Made with tender chicken, tomatoes and green chilies tossed in a creamy, cheesy sauce, this is pasta casserole taken to a whole new level! This easy to make recipe is always a hit at the supper table, potlucks and makes a great freezer meal. Chicken spaghetti with rotel is an easy, cheesy chicken spaghetti bake the whole family will love! Creamy noodles, spicy tomatoes and lots of cheese.
Instructions to make Rotel chicken spaghetti:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean, season chicken to your liking using seasoning option above. Place seasoned chicken in a pan and place in oven for about 35-45 minutes depending on the size of your chicken.
- Once chicken is done place chicken to the side to cool. boil spaghetti pasta al dente while chicken is cooling. shred or dice chicken and put to the side..
- Drain pasta add cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel tomatoes, 2 cups of chicken broth, 2 cups cheese and diced chicken. (I mix everything together in the large saucepan I boiled my pasta in).
- Transfer chicken pasta to a casserole dish add the other 2 cups of chicken broth and top it with cheese. (I hate dry pasta so you can adjust the amount of broth to your liking).
- Place in oven until cheese has completely melted on top..
If you love creamy macaroni and cheese this zesty chicken spaghetti will be your new favorite! This chicken spaghetti is the perfect combination of cheesy and a little spicy, thanks to the RO-TEL. Seriously, everyone in my family loved this simple comfort food dinner. This is the ultimate chicken spaghetti recipe. The thick creamy cheesy sauce is pure goodness.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rotel chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!