Simple Way to Prepare Quick Beef Stroganoff
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Beef Stroganoff is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 2 lb of stew meat.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Take 2 can of beefy mushroon soup.
- Take 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Get 4 tbsp of worcestershire.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 packages of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- In Crockpot mix your 2 cans of soup. You can use cream of anything here to change the flavor. Dice up your onion and add to the crockpot. Add in the stewmeat. And mushrooms..
- Also mix in the worchestershire. Garlic Salt and salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook on high setting for 4 hours. Or low for 8 hrs..
- Just before serving cook egg noodles according to the directions on the package..
- About 10 minutes before serving turn off heat and let meat mixture cool a bit add in the whole package of cream cheese torn or cubed to the crockpot meat mixture. And stir together till cream cheese is disolved..
- And serve over noodles. Note: this can also be served over mashed potatos or rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!