Recipe of Super Quick Homemade The Waffle of Monte Cristo
The Waffle of Monte Cristo. I am reminded of his classic quip while being hounded by the press for an interview during breakfast, with his warm plate growing cold before him. I just could't stop imagining all those Monte Cristo goodies, melty and warm, deep inside a crispy and toasty waffle, held together buy some hot & sticky Red Raspberry Jam and a light dusting of powdered sugar to drive it all home and by "home" I mean into my lips! Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwiches combine savory ham and cheese melt, French toast, and waffles – all in one bite!
The addition of orange peel and pecans makes these beautiful sandwiches absolutely delicious! To make a Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwich, you will need honey ham, turkey breast, Muenster cheese, waffles and raspberry preserves. For the sandwich sauce you'll need Dijon mustard and mayonnaise with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, the waffle of monte cristo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I am reminded of his classic quip while being hounded by the press for an interview during breakfast, with his warm plate growing cold before him. I just could't stop imagining all those Monte Cristo goodies, melty and warm, deep inside a crispy and toasty waffle, held together buy some hot & sticky Red Raspberry Jam and a light dusting of powdered sugar to drive it all home and by "home" I mean into my lips! Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwiches combine savory ham and cheese melt, French toast, and waffles – all in one bite!
The Waffle of Monte Cristo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. The Waffle of Monte Cristo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the waffle of monte cristo using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The Waffle of Monte Cristo:
- Make ready of For the Waffle Batter.
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of oil (vegetable or light tasting olive is best).
- Take 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Take of For the Filling.
- Get 4 slices of turkey lunch meat.
- Make ready 4 slices of ham lunch meat.
- Get 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Take 4 slices of gouda cheese.
- Prepare of For the dipping sauce.
- Take 1 cup of raspberry jam.
- Take 1 tbs of water.
- Take 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take of Optional.
- Take of powdered sugar for dusting.
- Take of fresh berries for garnish.
For the Waffle Monte Cristo you will need, Bisquick waffle mix, eggs. to make home-cooked meals and snacks alike truly, irrefutably badass. We're talking a Raspberry Chipotle Waffle Monte Cristo and Black & Bleu Popcorn – is your mouth watering yet? This Monte Cristo recipe is classic and simple. However, there is a fun twist.
Instructions to make The Waffle of Monte Cristo:
- In a small bowl wisk together dipping sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil, and eggs. Wisk until just combined, leaving batter slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix..
- Set waffle iron to regular setting. Let batter rest while waffle iron heats up..
- When heated, spray iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup batter in each side. Close and cook waffles to pale yellow, just barely finished..
- Open iron, do not remove waffles. Top one waffle with one slice of swiss, then ham and turkey (slices folded in half), then a slice of gouda..
- Move second waffle on top of fillings. Close waffle iron, pressing top down gently to squeeze sandwich together. Cook to golden brown..
- Plate. Dust with powdered sugar and top with sliced berries if desired. Serve each with 1/4 cup dipping sauce. Enjoy!.
Instead of grilling your sandwich on a pan, use your waffle maker! Use this mixture to dip your bread into before putting it on the waffle maker. Who needs bread when you can make sandwiches out of waffles? This Monte Cristo recipe combines two much-loved breakfast/brunch dishes – sweet waffles and a savoury ham and grilled cheese sandwich. There's one piece of equipment in my kitchen that I can never bring myself to use… my waffle iron.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the waffle of monte cristo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!