Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Sugar Free Waffle Combo
Sugar Free Waffle Combo. Cooking Sugar Free Waffle Combo is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. This sugar-free waffle recipe is easy to make. The waffles are perfect for topping with meat and gravy or in the Southern classic of fried chicken and waffles.
The waffles are perfect for topping with meat and gravy or in the Southern classic of fried chicken and waffles. You can also enjoy them in the morning if you are trying to cut sugar from your diet. Either way, they take just a few minutes to mix up the batter.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sugar free waffle combo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cooking Sugar Free Waffle Combo is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. This sugar-free waffle recipe is easy to make. The waffles are perfect for topping with meat and gravy or in the Southern classic of fried chicken and waffles.
Sugar Free Waffle Combo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sugar Free Waffle Combo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sugar free waffle combo using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Free Waffle Combo:
- Prepare of Version1:- Masala.
- Make ready 100 gms of coarse semolina.
- Take 5 tbspn of buttermilk/plain yogurt.
- Get 2 tbspn of boiled & mashed sweet corn kernels.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbspn of gram/ rice flour.
- Make ready 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of tspn cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of tspn red paprika/red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Make ready of Version 2: Spinach-Oats.
- Get 100 gms of quick cooking oats powdered.
- Prepare 50 gms of baby spinach chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5-8 tbspn of buttermilk.
- Make ready of Common ingredient: 1 tsp oil for basting.
A pancake waffle combo appliance does exactly what it says on the box, it cooks waffles and pancakes to perfection. But you may be wondering whether such an appliance would really be useful for you in your household. Let me name a few reasons as to why I think they are indispensable in the. Sugar-free and portable—this pumpkin spice syrup is sweetened by Stevia, with no GMO's.
Steps to make Sugar Free Waffle Combo:
- For version 1: Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the buttermilk slowly and mix into a thick liquidy batter.
- For version 2: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a thick liquidy batter.
- Grease the waffle machine with oil and preheat for a few seconds.
- Pour in the batters prepared and let the waffles cook for 2-3 minutes till crisp.
- Serve masala version with grated cheese while it’s hot(optional if you want to keep it healthy and Low fat). Serve with ketchup.
- Serve spinach oats version topped with fruits. You may choose to apply a layer of peanut butter or dazzle with maple syrup too.
- Tips: You may choose to add 1 green chilly chopped fine to the masala version is you have high spice tolerance.
- Tips: Skip grounding the oats before blending them if the oats are really soft in case of spinach-oats waffles.
- Tips: The quantity of buttermilk used in each will depend on the quality of ingredients used to combine to form a thick batter.
These homemade waffle cones are sugar free, gluten free, and low carb. Create an extra special sweet treat this summer. Not ready to let go of summer? Make the most of these lingering summer days with these Sugar Free Keto Waffle Cones. Who ever heard of such a thing?
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sugar free waffle combo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!