Simple Way to Make Ultimate Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa
Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade restaurant style salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade restaurant style salsa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa:
- Get 1 pound of plum (Roma) tomatoes.
- Get 1 half of medium white onion.
- Take 2 of serrano chiles.
- Take 8 sprigs of cilantro.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa:
- Remove the seeds and veins from the chiles (Leave them in if you want a hotter salsa) Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, chiles and cilantro Add the chopped vegetables to your blender (Do not add extra water unless needed and then add a couple tablespoons at a time) Add ½ teaspoon salt Blend the salsa until it has a coarse texture Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan Pour the blended salsa in the hot oil Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low Simmer for 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade restaurant style salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!