Laura’s Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Fried Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, laura’s gluten-free dairy-free fried chicken tenders (or nuggets). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Laura’s Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Fried Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Laura’s Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Fried Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have laura’s gluten-free dairy-free fried chicken tenders (or nuggets) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Laura’s Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Fried Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets):
- Prepare of About 4 lb. Chicken, trimmed tenders, or chicken breast cut into roughly 1” chunks.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs, well-beaten.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Milk (or original Almond Milk).
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Dill Pickle Juice.
- Take 2 Tbs. of canola oil.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 Tbs. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tsp. of Ground Coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of Gluten Free Flour (recommend Bob's Red Mill 1 for 1 or Domata Recipe Ready).
- Make ready 4 Quarts of Vegetable or Peanut Oil (for frying).
Instructions to make Laura’s Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Fried Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets):
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, pickle juice, canola oil, and seasonings. Beat vigorously for about 1 minute until eggs are well-beaten and mixture is foamy..
- Add flour and whisk until well blended. Mixture should be about the consistency of a thin pancake batter.
- Add all the chicken. to the mixture. Churn by hand for about 1 minute to work mix into the tenders. Let sit for at least 15-30 minutes. (Or refrigerate for several hours).
- Heat 3-4 quarts of frying oil in a heavy pot or Dutch oven to 350° F. (Tip: The heavier the pan, the better. A heavy pan will retain heat and maintain consistent oil temperature).
- Working in small batches, Lower tenders into the oil gently and slowly, so not to splash hot oil or knock the batter off. Avoid putting too many pieces in at one time..
- Fry for 6-8 minutes (depending on size of pieces) until dark golden brown. Pieces will start to float as they near doneness. As the pieces start to float, gently move and rotate them to ensure even finish of the crust..
- Remove tenders with tongs (or spider), allow for drip for a few seconds, and place on a wire rack over sheet pan to cool. Make sure to arrange in a single-layer so pieces cool evenly and to prevent moisture from condensing. Moisture will ruin the crunch of the batter!.
- Repeat frying until all the chicken is cooked. Make sure to allow oil to come back up to 350 degrees between batches. Frying in too cold of oil will make the chicken greasy and the crust won’t get as crunchy..
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste, after frying. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food laura’s gluten-free dairy-free fried chicken tenders (or nuggets) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!