Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nutty chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have nutty chocolate chip banana bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Take 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Take 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 4 Tbsp. of butter (melted and cooled).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make Nutty Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mash bananas in large bowl..
- Beat in sugar, egg, and butter..
- In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add to dry mixture and stir until smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and stir..
- Pour into lightly greased mini loaf trays or large baking dish..
- Sprinkle desired amount walnuts on top of batter..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes for mini loaf pans, 55-60 minutes for large baking dish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nutty chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!