Boiled Chestnut Cupcakes.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, boiled chestnut cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Boiled Chestnut Cupcakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Boiled Chestnut Cupcakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook boiled chestnut cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Chestnut Cupcakes:
- Make ready 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 100 grams of White sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 3 of drops Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 100 grams of Margarine or butter (unsalted).
- Make ready 10 of Boiled chestnuts.
Steps to make Boiled Chestnut Cupcakes:
- Slice the unpeeled boiled chestnuts in half. Scoop the insides into a bowl. Mash roughly..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food boiled chestnut cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!