Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Condensed Milk Cotton Cake
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, condensed milk cotton cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Condensed Milk Cotton Cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook condensed milk cotton cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- Get of egg yolks.
- Take of large egg (about 60 gr without the shell).
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla/lemon extract.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Take of cake flour, sifted.
- Make ready of condensed milk.
- Take of egg whites.
- Take of fine sugar.
Steps to make Condensed Milk Cotton Cake:
- Prepare a baking pan larger than 8 inch. Fill with water then put inside the oven. Preheat the oven 340°F..
- Line an 8 inch round pan with parchment paper. Put aside..
- Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker. Set aside..
- Heat the butter over low heat until small bubbles start to appear at the bottom of the melted butter..
- Pour the flour into the hot melted butter. Fold to mix with a spatula. Add in the condensed milk. Stir to combine. Turn the heat off..
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well combine and smooth..
- Beat on low speed the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter..
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 320°F and bake for 25 minutes. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean..
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for 15-20 minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food condensed milk cotton cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!