Recipe of Award-winning Greek Pasta Salad Dressing
Greek Pasta Salad Dressing.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, greek pasta salad dressing. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Greek Pasta Salad Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook greek pasta salad dressing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad Dressing:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsps of dry white wine (vermouth substitute).
- Make ready 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil or 1 tsp dried.
- Get 1-2 cloves of Fresh ground garlic,.
- Prepare of Salt to taste/ remember olives add salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- Make ready Dash of hot pepper sauce.
Steps to make Greek Pasta Salad Dressing:
- Process til blended. Makes 1/2 cup.
- Add to cooked pasta, tomatoes, olives, fresh cucumbers daily, red or green onions & feta goat cheese.
- Keep in fridge, fresh ingredients can be added daily. Cucumbers are best added daily for crunch! Good for 3 days.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek pasta salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!