Taco Soup. This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Serve with any appetizer or side dish.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Make sure you adjust the amount of chile peppers if you're sensitive about spicy foods.
Taco Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Taco Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- Get 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- Make ready 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 can of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of chile power.
- Get 1 of diced onion.
- Make ready 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Get Taco Soup Recipe from Food Network. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
This taco soup recipe from Paula Deen is an easy to make Tex-Mex style meal. Ingredients include ground beef, kidney beans and a packet of ranch mix. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Scroll down for the printable recipe and step-by-step video tutorial. Brown hamburger in a large pan over medium-heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!