Recipe of Ultimate Banana Bread
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Get 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- Prepare 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- Get 40 g of white sugar.
- Get 40 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!