Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, refreshing summer greek pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook refreshing summer greek pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Take 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Get 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- Get of Dressing:.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Make ready 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food refreshing summer greek pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!